Platinum dining coupon questions

We will finally have platinum status on our upcoming cruise. Before I book the dinners I have a few questions. This is the fine print from NCL’s website:

Benefit is available on sailings 5 days or longer, and entitles each guest to an appetizer, one entrée and dessert of choice. Upcharges apply to certain premium menu items; Raw Bar Seafood Platter is not included. Bottle of Wine offered in all venues offering Complimentary Wine list, Palomar not included. In à la carte restaurants, coupon can be redeemed for 4 menu items per person (Sushi, Wasabi, Nama, Teppanyaki, Hasuki, Food Republic, Pincho Tapas Bar or Raw Bar). Additional entrées will incur supplemental charges. Dinner coupons are non-transferrable. Solo guests cannot claim two dinners. Coupons can’t be used for the same venue twice. 2 guests maximum. Dining options vary by ship.”

• There will be two platinum members in one stateroom. I assume that we get two coupons (one with wine and one without)? From the website: 
  • Dinner for Two with a Bottle of Wine6
    (per stateroom)
  • Dinner for Two6
    (per stateroom)
  • We will be traveling with a total of five people (only two are platinum). Can we take both coupons to the same restaurant at the same time to cover four of us and have the fifth person buy à la carte or using a SDP dining credit? We don’t plan on using it in any of the à la carte restaurants mentioned in the fine print. 
  • Which venues offer the complimentary wine list? It would be nice if they mentioned that in their fine print. The restaurants we will likely choose are Texas Smokehouse, Cagney’s, Le Bistro, and Ocean Blue.   

Thank you!

Whilst the vouchers are non transferrable, many of us have used them where just one of the platinum guests is included along with another person (even when the other platinum is present), so there is unlikely to be any problem with one of you taking one friend and the other person taking another friend.

However, this is the bit that is much more likely to be a problem:

"Coupons can’t be used for the same venue twice."

So, the two coupons are supposed to be used in different restaurants which would seem to rule out doing what you suggest and using them both for the same meal.

Having said that, I don't know how well they police this, so it is at least possible that the staff could chose to ignore the rule. But it does go against the stated conditions of the benefit. 

1 hour ago, Candy Apple 12 said:

We will be traveling with a total of five people (only two are platinum). Can we take both coupons to the same restaurant at the same time to cover four of us and have the fifth person buy à la carte or using a SDP dining credit? We don’t plan on using it in any of the à la carte restaurants mentioned in the fine print.

I specifically asked that question at cruise next desk and they said "no" but it can't hurt to ask again.

6 minutes ago, bones774 said:

I specifically asked that question at cruise next desk and they said "no" but it can't hurt to ask again.

And on a recent cruise the CN manager said you can use both coupons at the same restaurant - although he didn't actually specify if they could be used at the same time.

So how latitudes perks are applied seems to depend on who you talk to - no different than getting different answers if you call NCL....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, julig22 said:

And on a recent cruise the CN manager said you can use both coupons at the same restaurant - although he didn't actually specify if they could be used at the same time.

So how latitudes perks are applied seems to depend on who you talk to - no different than getting different answers if you call NCL....

This is true and I actually find that politely asking works most of the time, it's very discretionary.