PERMISSION FORM for taking my minor daughter on cruise

I'm going on an August cruise to the deep southern Caribbean on AOS with my 15 year old daughter. I am divorced and don't have primary custody of her. I know there is a form that you fill out that my ex signs and gets notarized granting me permission to take my daughter out of the country. I did this back in 2003 when we did the Western Caribbean. I don't remember where this form came from. Does anybody out there know what i'm talking about and where I might get this form.

Thanks

Ron

Ron, yes, I have several different forms for situations like that...I can post it here, or e-mail it you in Word format if you would like to post an e-mail address. Just let me know. :)

You are correct in that you need the other parent's notarized signature, etc...however, there is no particular form. You can draft it yourself as long as it contains the necessary information and the other parent's signature is notarized. At a minimum, the letter should indicate that you have permission to take your daughter on the cruise, out of the country and can make any necessary medical decisions while she is in your care.

I'm sure others will post with other suggestions as well.

Hope this helps.

Patty

Ron, yes, I have several different forms for situations like that...I can post it here, or e-mail it you in Word format if you would like to post an e-mail address. Just let me know. :)

Ella sure i'll take a copy of the form. I know basically what to say, but feel better if I had a form to fill out so I don't leave anything out.

Please send it to me at nospam_ronfelder@comcast.net. Please remove nospam_ when you address e mail. I've learned to do this now that i've heard spam programs look for ones address on sites like this and this helps prevent them from being able to use it. I think it's called phishing.

Ron

Sure thing, Ron, it's on it's way. :) I'm assuming you have joint custody, that is the form I'm sending (your ex needs to sign it before a notary). If that's not the case just let me know.

Archived