Galaxy-Tender question

TEXASMUNK

We will be tendering into Cozumel and Grand Cayman, not many ships in port either day.

Does the Galaxy offer "priority" tender tickets for folks NOT on a ship tour BUT staying in a suite?

Cannot find the links to get to the info on the Celebrity web site.

Thanks

Hi there,

We were on the December 29/05 sailing of Galaxy and in Grand Cayman, we had booked a private excursion to go horseback riding on the beach. It was an early start. I just went to the main lobby's counter and explained the situation. The clerk just handed me 4 priority tender tickets. No questions asked. In fact when we got to the gangway the next morning, we boarded the tender right away and they didn't even ask for the passes. I am not sure why that was.

Teri

Originally Posted by superjerryw

People staying in suites get their own private tender with reclining lounge chairs, pina colada's and someone fanning you with a palm frond......

I hate to ask but it that true???? ..

Of course, except for the part about the private tender, the lounge chairs, the pina colada's and the palm frond......:rolleyes:

Because someone asked me if they had an 8am independent tour could they make it.

It was not one of those "I am booked in the Grand Puba Suite, will I like it?" questions.

But I did appreciate your answer...by your answer, can I imply they are no longer force passengers, from the inside cabins, to row suite passengers to shore?

Jim,

If you are in a suite you get priority tender tickets and also if you are an elite captains club. This might be true for the level below elite but it has been so long since I have been middle class I cannot remember :D . I am sure if neither of these situations applied they would accommodate you anyway. They aims to please! See you in a few weeks...

Ellen

Because someone asked me if they had an 8am independent tour could they make it.

It was not one of those "I am booked in the Grand Puba Suite, will I like it?" questions.

But I did appreciate your answer...by your answer, can I imply they are no longer force passengers, from the inside cabins, to row suite passengers to shore?

GREAT RESPONSE JIM..JUST TOO FUNNY..YOU MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD!

ELS :D

People staying in suites get their own private tender with reclining lounge chairs, pina colada's and someone fanning you with a palm frond......

Hey I did'nt find that tender.

Yes. Suite and Elite passangers get priority tender tickets.

They may limit you on the first tenders off if you are not on a tour that starts right away. But you can be assured that you will be off the ship early.

I have a few extras from my last trip if anyone would like to buy them. :)

Archived