Britannia Inside Cabins G316-G321

truesdpr

Does anyone have experience of staying in these cabins? They are above the Crystal Room so I’m a little concerned about late night noise. I haven’t been able to find any reliable information about this venue and how late it operates. I’ve been moved to this cabin following an error by my travel agent and I’m reluctant to request another move.

Many thanks,

Pam.

Opening hours are 7pm until "late".    Whilst it could be argued that it is better to be above something than below it on a cruise ship, if this room change is as a result of a TA error, I would be asking them to move at least one or two decks higher into the main passenger decks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, truesdpr said:

Does anyone have experience of staying in these cabins? They are above the Crystal Room so I’m a little concerned about late night noise. I haven’t been able to find any reliable information about this venue and how late it operates. I’ve been moved to this cabin following an error by my travel agent and I’m reluctant to request another move.

Many thanks,

Pam.

Until recently, I would have said it was OK to be above the Crystal rooms as it was used mainly for ballroom dancing and wasn't open much past 11.

However, it is now being used for Karaoke and the 'Silent' disco, which is anything but silent... 

Hope you get it sorted. 

Andy 

Ps. I think it still closes around 11.

Edited by AndyMichelle