Primary Booking - No Show

Hi,

I was unable to find a post regarding this so hoping you could all chime in. We are sailing out of the UK - have two rooms booked each with 2 per room. Both parties in one of the rooms want to cancel and another friend wants to come. Prices are considerably higher (by 3K). It is possible to remove one of the existing people from the original reservation, add the new friend and then have the last primary no show? Just don't want the cruise re-priced at the port. 

I called Royal and they said it would not be re-priced but I don't always trust the reps so thought I would ask if anyone here had experience with a no-show of the primary booking guest(s).

Thank you!

Edited by theLCC1

2 minutes ago, theLCC1 said:

Hi,

I was unable to find a post regarding this so hoping you could all chime in. We are sailing out of the UK - have two rooms booked each with 2 per room. Both parties in one of the rooms want to cancel and another friend wants to come. Prices are considerably higher (by 3K). It is possible to remove one of the existing people from the original reservation, add the new friend and then have the last primary no show? Just don't want the cruise re-priced at the port. 

I called Royal and they said it would not be re-priced but I don't always trust the reps so thought I would ask if anyone here had experience with a no-show of the primary booking guest(s).

Thank you!

I have had clients who have done this.