Cape Liberty to EWR for a 11am Flight

Projunior

5 hours ago, Projunior said:

Possible? Luggage walkoff required? Are Uber/Lyft advised and if so, how might availability be?

Ship docks at 6am on a Friday. 

It's physically possible. I would only attempt if walking off with luggage just so you maintain a little control over your schedule. Uber/Lyft will be your only real on call option-- you could arrange for a black car service but you could incur some waiting time as I would have them there on the earlier side. Personally I would just Uber and pay attention to the wait time on the app during disembarkation process. 

Even if the ship docks at 6am on time you are still not walking off at that time. You are only about 20 minutes from EWR without traffic.  

How about calling for an Uber to get to Times Square for a post cruise hotel stay?  I am wondering if the Uber drivers are willing to take me there and if so, how costly will it be?  Preliminary search of private transportation seems expensive for this "fixed income" retiree.