Singapore Hotels - Early Check-In for a Fee?

Mystictraveler

I will be arriving in Singapore from the U.S. at 8 a.m.  I know many hotels have a standard check-in time of 3 p.m. but I would like to have a room confirmed for early check-in when we arrive from the airport. I realize I have the option of booking the hotel for arrival the day before, but does anyone know of a 4 or 5 star hotel where I can get an early check-in on my arrival day for a fee?

I am from Singapore and generally for hotels in my country there is no fee for early check in.

It is best to communicate with the hotel of your choice your arrival time and see whether they are able to accommodate your early check in.

As immigration and customs is quite a breezy process in my country, you should be able to reach your hotel by 10am.

• 2 months later...

We arrived in Singapore at 5 in the morning, fortunate enough to be staying at the Ritz Carlton . They let us check in and by 8 we were in our room! 
This was the start of the pandemic so maybe they were very quiet. 
Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff.

47 minutes ago, Juno1956 said:

We arrived in Singapore at 5 in the morning, fortunate enough to be staying at the Ritz Carlton . They let us check in and by 8 we were in our room! 
This was the start of the pandemic so maybe they were very quiet. 
Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff.

So great to hear! We will be in a similar situation at the Ritz next month post-cruise 😉

On 11/4/2023 at 3:30 PM, Dobby36 said:

So great to hear! We will be in a similar situation at the Ritz next month post-cruise 😉

I’m so envious! If you’ve got a room overlooking Marina Bay ,the view is amazing! 
if you need any info on Singapore, I would be pleased to help. I used to live there as a teenager many years ago but have been back since. Not much of old Singapore left. 

1 hour ago, Juno1956 said:

I’m so envious! If you’ve got a room overlooking Marina Bay ,the view is amazing! 
if you need any info on Singapore, I would be pleased to help. I used to live there as a teenager many years ago but have been back since. Not much of old Singapore left. 

Thanks! We did upgrade to the bay view, since it is our honeymoon we are splurging a bit 😉 can’t wait!

• Like 1