Fitness Packages?

katysuerx

In prepping for my next cruises (Eclipse in Oct and Nov), I am hoping to get a yoga class package.  Are those still offered?

I see that cycling and cardio boxing packages are available pre-cruise, but not yoga (or Pilates).  

TIA!

I took a Pilates class on Equinox recently, but to be honest, it was not a great experience. It was taught by one of the two main fitness instructors and I could tell he wasn’t specifically trained in Pilates. I figured I still benefited from going, though. 

They also offered yoga as well as morning and evening stretch classes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maiaaya said:

I took a Pilates class on Equinox recently, but to be honest, it was not a great experience. It was taught by one of the two main fitness instructors and I could tell he wasn’t specifically trained in Pilates. I figured I still benefited from going, though. 

They also offered yoga as well as morning and evening stretch classes. 

Every experience I've had with the Fitness/Spa folks has been negative.  Their primary goal seems to be pushing additional services.  Granted I have not sailed on Celebrity yet.   Oh, my one exception was the hair stylist on the Windstar who was a rock star. 

23 hours ago, katysuerx said:

In prepping for my next cruises (Eclipse in Oct and Nov), I am hoping to get a yoga class package.  Are those still offered?

I see that cycling and cardio boxing packages are available pre-cruise, but not yoga (or Pilates).  

TIA!

Wasn’t impressed with the yoga class on the Apex last May.  Very small room and a third of the class had never taken yoga.  He started late, ended early total class time 35 minutes.  Instructor seemed bored the entire time.  It was $23 with the included gratuity.  

39 minutes ago, yogini06 said:

Wasn’t impressed with the yoga class on the Apex last May.  Very small room and a third of the class had never taken yoga.  He started late, ended early total class time 35 minutes.  Instructor seemed bored the entire time.  It was $23 with the included gratuity.  

Oh yikes.  Not concerned about the level of expertise but if it’s supposed to be 45 minutes, it should be 45 minutes. 

Do you recall if there was an option to purchase a group of yoga classes?

thanks for the response! 

17 hours ago, katysuerx said:

Oh yikes.  Not concerned about the level of expertise but if it’s supposed to be 45 minutes, it should be 45 minutes. 

Do you recall if there was an option to purchase a group of yoga classes?

thanks for the response! 

Yes I believe they offered a class package for yoga and other fitness classes.