Emailing RCC ?

On RCC's website, the only way I found to submit an email to them is to fill out the online form. But the implication is that this is for problems or issues either with a previous or future cruise.

If I wanted to send an email to them about the simple things, like who's the Cruise Director going to be or what the entertainment will be for my upcoming cruise, does anyone know an email address I can use?

I did send a few questions via the above-mentioned form awhile ago and got an initial auto-response but no one ever sent an answer. So I'm wondering if my questions weren't sent to the appropriate location.

Any help appreciated!

I have always used webreservations@rccl.com to ask for information on our cruises.

Entertainment, what can I bring and little questions that you normally can not find on their website.

I usually get an answer within 2-3 days. If it gets to be longer than 5, I just re send the email and they have always answered that one in a timely manner.

Give them your name, booking number, ship and date of sail in the email. ;)

That is great info-- I'll try that address alexis .... and thanks to everyone!

Maybe not so great after all. :o

I just realized that there may be a _ between the web and the reservations.

Try the way that I have typed below if the first one comes back as not being able to deliver.

I left off the @rccl.com so that you could see what has to be put in there.

web_reservations

Sorry about that. Senior moment. :o

Alexis is right...all the RCCL email addresses have an underscore in them.

HI, Alexis!!!

Peggy

Alexis was not right. :o Totally forgot about that little doodad.

It is really good to see you posting again. There were people worried about you. ;)

I hope to "see" you on the boards often. :D

Naaah, not to worry. I moved into a new house (like you), last November, and it was crazy. Move, Thanksgiving, MIL visiting, Christmas, etc.

Also, we were on the Brilliance of the Seas Fiasco Port Blockage Nightmare coming into Barcelona last October, so I was kinda sour about it. Didn't want to read about it on the boards.

But, I'm baaaaaaaack!!!! :D :D

Ask Patti about her "gift", too........;)

Naaah, not to worry. I moved into a new house (like you), last November, and it was crazy. Move, Thanksgiving, MIL visiting, Christmas, etc.

Also, we were on the Brilliance of the Seas Fiasco Port Blockage Nightmare coming into Barcelona last October, so I was kinda sour about it. Didn't want to read about it on the boards.

But, I'm baaaaaaaack!!!! :D :D

Ask Patti about her "gift", too........;)

Boy, do I know what you mean!

Our house in Nevada sold so fast that we had to leave all our stuff there in storage and head for New York in March to buy, close, gut to the bare walls and finish the house we bought here in NY. (I had to buy clothes here to wear for summer because everything was in Nevada awaiting our call to bring it.) After 10+ weeks of living in a Micro-tel while the house was getting done, we finally moved into our home on June 19. The moving van was finally able to bring our stuff from Vegas that day also.

7 days later, on the 26th of June we took 13 of the family to Disney in Florida for a week. That had been planned for a year before we even dreamed of moving.

By that time I was ready for the "Rubber Room". :eek:

The vacation was fabulous and boy did I enjoy it. So no cruise last year.

I read, and read, and read about that cruise you people were on. It must have been a really bad experience for all of you. Yes, I can see where you did not want to see or read it again.

But it has to look up from there. Nothing could be worse than that one.

Now, you can't keep me guessing. What is Patti's "gift"?

We lived in TWC's (teeny-weeny condos) for 18 months. DH was slow to make up his mind about moving here, and then we had to find a place to live while the house was being built. At least my clothes came with me! PLUS, I started a new contract telecommuting 30 days before we sold our house, and worked until 2 months after we moved here. Talk about stress!!!!

Yes, I was in the group that ended up in Santa Susanna being "dumped and forgotten" by RCCL.....literally. Plus, DH was coming down with bronchial pnemonia, which made me even crazier to get home.

So, RCCL sent us a phony-baloney "we're kinda sorry, but we really aren't" letter afterwards with two cotton logo robes. I gave them to Patti. Wasn't the type of thing we were interested in, and a reminder of a very bad experience. She and her DH will get a lot of use and pleasure from them.........and WE got a great lunch at Olive Garden!!!!!

Good to hear from you!

Sorry to be off-topic, everyone.

:D :D :D

Sorry to hijack the thread, but Alexis and I go way back. She always posted my Diamon coupons from the quarterly C&A magazine, and I haven't been on the boards for so long (see above), that this is the first time we caught up with each other.

No really don't feel bad, I was serious-- I'm honored besides i got my answer, and its also nice to see a thread where no one's at each others throats :rolleyes:

Did you see my corrected post of the RCCL email address? Please go back several and you will see it.

Thanks for being so understanding of us stealing your thread. :o

There was actually a search warrant out for pcur, (Peggy) when she didn't post on here for so long. :D We really were worried.

She and I have chatted for quite some time on here and we both go back to 2002.

Archived