Grand Voyages for Fall 2024

Heartgrove

Does anyone have an idea when these might be released and available to book? I am interested in a MSC Divina Grand Voyage for Fall 2024. There is a gap from the last European tinerary ending in Genoa on 2 November and then the first US itineary from Miami on 22 November. This should be the Transatlantic cruise. Currently I have a HAL Transatlantic booked but would rather cross in YC.

Edited by Heartgrove

5 hours ago, Tierun said:

There might be a dry dock scheduled.

Always a possibility, but the time frame length is exactly what the 2023 Transatlantic is. We are on the MSC Preziosa in 37 days and I was hoping to book onboard.

6 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

I am interested in a MSC Divina Grand Voyage for Fall 2024.

We are interested as well. We're on the Divina in November this year for the repositioning from Europe to North America. We're hoping that when we're on Seaside next month we'll be able to book the 2024 repo as well. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 6:22 PM, Best Cat Mom said:

We are interested as well. We're on the Divina in November this year for the repositioning from Europe to North America. We're hoping that when we're on Seaside next month we'll be able to book the 2024 repo as well. Fingers crossed!

I received a phone call from a MSC concierge about the Divina Fall 2024 Grand Voyage. They have released the cruise online (still couldn't find it yet though). He told me the ports but can't remember all of them. Two of them are Lisbon and Punta Delgado. No Funchal. I am on a trip away from home so will followup next week when I get home. Hope this helps!

- Jack

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

An update. I have been looking online waiting for this cruise to appear but it has not been released. I just spoke to our concierge but  he cannot access it either. It appears that the dates and/or ports have not been finalized at this time. He thought that it should be available soon though and that he will contact me when he knows something further.

- Jack

• Thanks 1

The 20-Night Grand Voyage for the MSC Divina is now online.

• Thanks 1