MILL'S ISLAND TOUR

over spending cruisers

My wife and I were fortunate to have booked an Island Tour with Millard Lightbourne which couldn't have been better. Mills met us right as we exited the ship in his comfortable air conditioned van and took us from the dockyard to St Georges and back covering all of the famous sites and then some. As a lifelong Bermuda resident, along with 50 plus years of touring, his knowledge of the island and its history is second to none. Do yourself a favor and reserve a tour with Mills and not only see sites but learn a lot about them and the beautiful island of Bermuda.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, over spending cruisers said:

My wife and I were fortunate to have booked an Island Tour with Millard Lightbourne which couldn't have been better. Mills met us right as we exited the ship in his comfortable air conditioned van and took us from the dockyard to St Georges and back covering all of the famous sites and then some. As a lifelong Bermuda resident, along with 50 plus years of touring, his knowledge of the island and its history is second to none. Do yourself a favor and reserve a tour with Mills and not only see sites but learn a lot about them and the beautiful island of Bermuda.

Thanks for posting your experience and recommendation we need more of that but you did not post how to reserve a tour with Millard. 

On 8/8/2023 at 4:03 PM, over spending cruisers said:

Sorry his contact info is:

millarda@northrock.bm

More details please.  How much? How many people in the vehicle? Did he do a set tour, or tailor it to the requests of the group? Payment method? TIA.