Cost of Princess Premium

Oddsbet1029

I see several situations where it appears Princess is charging a higher price for Princess Premium than expected (80$/day). In the case pasted below, a 7 day cruise to Mexico, Princess Plus is the expected price of 60$/day over standard fare, but Princess Premium is 90 $/day over standard. Can anybody explain why this is the case?

image.png.7c142b0775ba5c35140902181327d4b1.png

• Like 1

Many people have been ranting over this in recent days.  The general consensus is that Princess IT has messed up the pricing tiers.  Personally, I would call directly in to see what they say and if the right price is given just purchase over the phone.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Oddsbet1029 said:

I see several situations where it appears Princess is charging a higher price for Princess Premium than expected (80$/day). In the case pasted below, a 7 day cruise to Mexico, Princess Plus is the expected price of 60$/day over standard fare, but Princess Premium is 90 $/day over standard. Can anybody explain why this is the case?

image.png.7c142b0775ba5c35140902181327d4b1.png

Ship and date, please?  I seem to recall having an explanation for this in a couple of past cases.

• Like 1