Back 2 Back....what Ships Do This

The day we got off the Radiance, we had breakfast in the mani dining room. The table next to us had about 8 people that were doing a b2b. They said there were actually only 12 people doing the b2b that cruise. Eastern Caribbean followed by western caribbean.

Our next door neighbor (or is that nest stateroom neighbor?) was on at least a b2b2b. They were there at least 1 week before we got on and they were staying at least one more week. I say "they" even though I only ever saw her...I never did see him. :confused: . Their balcony was so full of stuff it was disgusting. Suitcases were out there, incense burners, binoculars, piles of cigarette butts, clothes all over. Even left the camera out there sometimes....

Anyway, back to the point, a b2b is a great way of having a longer vacation and saving the airfare money and seeing some great new ports. Even if they repeat a port, you can stay on board and take advantage of the spa at discounted rates or just enjoy having the ship to yourself.:)

We're also doing a b2b on the Jewel 11/26 and 12/02 this winter. We will probably be able to relax and enjoy our balcony cabin more since we won't be in such a panic to see everything on the ship the 1st week. When it's over I'm sure they'll have to drag me off kicking & screaming - at least that's the plan.

Well, that's four of us, then! I imagine there will be some serious fingernail marks in the carpet when we have to disembark.

Archived