Finally booked airfare :)

JackieH

I finally broke down and booked airfare for our upcoming cruise on the Valor this coming August. I have been searching every possible search option travel site. Basically fares came down a bit but not much. Yesterday I saw on the news that airfare was going up, so went down and booked our flights right away. We are paying about 200$ a ticket from Norfolk/Vabeach to Ft Lauderdale. I was hoping I could get it for cheaper, and will kick myself if fares do go down. This morning when I checked, the fare had already gone up 25$ so I guess I did ok. We will arrive the day before our cruise and stay with my parents who are in the Ft Lauderdale area, then drive down to Miami the next morning. We are doing the rental car thing as its cheaper then getting a taxi. I am so totally excited now,things are finally falling into place.Now we dont leave until Aug 19th...ahhh so many more days to go;)

Now that you've booked, don't check prices again. If you see it lower than what you've gotten, it will just eat you up inside. Be happy that you have the flights you wanted and know that you have a way to get to your wonderful cruise vacation.

Archived