Is Kings Warf a good option for shorter cruise?

SEPyle

Since I've never been to Bermuda, I'm wondering if there's enough to do around Kings Warf? Longer cruises spend time in Hamilton and St. George and I'm wondering if a cruise that stops in only Kings Warf is worth a visit or if I should pick a 7 nighter that goes to Hamilton and St. George?

Thanks for your input!

THERE IS A GOOD PRIVATE TOUR OF COZUMEL LOCATED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF COZUMEL WITH CAREY AND GABRIEL. ALSO TRANSPORTATION FROM TAMPA INTERNATIONAL TO CARNIVAL PIER. HOPE THAT THIS HELPS EVERYONE:D DEBZEE:p

There is ferry service from Kings Wharf over to Hamilton and from Hamilton to St George. If you really want to see and experience Bermuda I would opt for a 7 day cruise that spends multiple days in a couple of different ports.

Have a great next cruise.

THERE IS A GOOD PRIVATE TOUR OF COZUMEL LOCATED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF COZUMEL WITH CAREY AND GABRIEL. ALSO TRANSPORTATION FROM TAMPA INTERNATIONAL TO CARNIVAL PIER. HOPE THAT THIS HELPS EVERYONE:D DEBZEE:p

DEBZEE, I think you meant this post for the Cozumel board????

There is ferry service from Kings Wharf over to Hamilton and from Hamilton to St George. If you really want to see and experience Bermuda I would opt for a 7 day cruise that spends multiple days in a couple of different ports.

Thanks wwinfl91, I had a feeling this was the case. Does anyone else have any feedback for Kings Warf???

Thanks again!

At King's Wharf (Dockyard) I'd say there is enough to do for about a day (tiny mall, Snorkel Park, Maritime Museum, arts centre). After that cruisers generally either go to Hamilton to wander around and shop, or to the South Shore beaches, such as Horseshoe Bay, for beaching.

If you look at some old threads there is the occasional debate about King's Wharf, many prefer the other two ports because there is more to do, while others like King's Wharf because it is quieter and the access to Hamilton and the South Shore is not long (about 20-30 minutes). Everyone has their reasons why they prefer Hamilton, St. Georges, or King's Wharf as their favourite port.

Bermuda is small enough that you can still see a good deal of it no matter where you dock. As other posters have said, it's a quick ferry ride to Hamilton where you can hop aboard a bus and go to St. George if you feel like it.

No the St George Ferry doesn't stop in Hamilton en route to St George.

Its non stop Kings Wharf to St george.

www.seaexpress.bm the orange route.

But the ferry is great to get around, as are the buses. Its a small island. The smaller ships tend to go to the smaller ports. The larger ships can only use Kings Wharf. The number of ships in the Harbour are limited.

Archived