Celebrity Reflection Veranda Room

florida cruzer

Hello,

I could really use some help please. Could anyone recommend where I should book my Veranda partial view room on the Reflection?  It appears that some views are worse than others and I really don’t want to be looking at a lifeboat lift. We would book the unobstructed view veranda on the 6th floor but it is so close to the front we are afraid that it will be bouncy or even noisy as the ship hits the waves.  I really appreciate recommendations from you seasoned travelers. 
Thanks a lot,

Tammy 

A good place to start is here at the top of the front page of this forum.

I recommend reading reviews from the last year or so to get a feel as to what passengers thought and etc....

Do you really want a 'partial view' cabin or was that a mis-type, if you really want a partial view, then what does it matter what the view is of???

bon voyage

1 hour ago, florida cruzer said:

Hello,

I could really use some help please. Could anyone recommend where I should book my Veranda partial view room on the Reflection?  It appears that some views are worse than others and I really don’t want to be looking at a lifeboat lift. We would book the unobstructed view veranda on the 6th floor but it is so close to the front we are afraid that it will be bouncy or even noisy as the ship hits the waves.  I really appreciate recommendations from you seasoned travelers. 
Thanks a lot,

Tammy 

I always book a cabin in the Front and have never experienced any Bouncy conditions But when they Drop the Anchor, you'll know it.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, florida cruzer said:

I really appreciate recommendations from you

I see you have been on CC since 2006-- excellent.

I'm not trying to " spend " your money---- only a suggestion.

If you can afford it, I suggest a verandah cabin, mid ship, with the balcony on the " hump " as it's referred to ( much larger than a regular balcony), on a higher deck. 

For us, it's perfect --- 

LOL---If I booked a partial view cabin ---until the day of the cruise it would drive me " nuts " worrying about what we'd be looking at --- and, let's say " you know who " doesn't like the view , guess who's going to hear about it ---once or twice---- an hour---- nope, not worth it LOL !!!

And, bye the way, we have been on the Reflection several times--- great cruise every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1