Glory Capers Teens 12 - 14

bellaa

I am trying to find out what there is for young teens to do on the Glory at night. I know Camp Carnival goes til 10, but I heard there were some later activities for the "tweens". Does anyone know if this is true? I would love to see a Caper if anyone has one.

Thanks!

bella

Do the 12-14 year olds have to wear the "Muster Station" wristband, or are they considered old enough to remember? Ryan had to wear it on his last cruise (age 11) and he is now 14. No big deal - just curious! :D

We have a 13yo and a 15yo. It sounds like they will be in two different groups. Or can they be together since they are siblings? And together I mean the 13yo would be with the 15yo. The 15yo would never go down to the younger group:D

We have a 13yo and a 15yo. It sounds like they will be in two different groups. Or can they be together since they are siblings? And together I mean the 13yo would be with the 15yo. The 15yo would never go down to the younger group:D

Depending on how many kids/teens are participating, and the individual counselors, your 13 year old MAY be able to move up; however, remember, he would be with kids in high school, up to age 17......a big age difference. Not telling you what to do, but I would have them both go to their own age groups on the first night. I bet they'll both meet some friends and have a blast! I have 2 boys, 2 years apart, and they hardly ever hang out together when we cruise.:) They've never had trouble finding friends their own age.

Whatever happens, have a great cruise!!!!!!

We had a Camp Carnival Counselor post on this board and answer questions. This is what I remember (and correct me if I'm wrong people! ;) ) She said that the only way a child could move up was if they were a month or less away from the age limit. The older child can always move down if there is room.

As I said, this is what I remember - I'll see if I can find the link for you... (it was a while back!)

Archived