Antiguan Help

Frequent Floater

I had contacted Terrence Tonge the operational manager of Miguel's Holiday Adventure to set up a private day for my group on April 5th.

Everything was agreed upon and I have collected all funds for this wonderful day. Now I have sent several messages to them for confirmation with no reply.

Do you know if they are just busy with Spring Breakers or has something happend to this company.

Since time is getting close for our day in Antigua I need to start looking elsewhere if I do not hear from them.

Anything you can find out is so much appreciated.

Thanks,

Renee

Thanks for the number. Guess I will try and call.

I checked in my spam like you suggested and nothing. I have never had any problems with them getting back to me in a timely manner and thought maybe they are busy with Spring Break. But 3 weeks there should have been something.

Very dissappointing as we were all so excited about this paticular day on Pricly Pear Island. Sure hope to hear from them.

Do you have any other ideas/tour operators that offer something simular if I can't get in contact with them?

A huge thanks again

Renee

Archived