Comfort Deluxe

pipper99

I am looking to book a cruise from dubai for the new year with my family. I am wondering if anyone knows what age children need to be to order alcohol as the comfort deluxe pack for u25s only includes soft drinks. Is this normal for their cruises or just in the emirates. I have a 24 and 20 yo so they will be having some.

From 16 to 24 years of age Aida Cruises offers a reduced price (25 % for "Premium" bookings) for the cruise. That is the reason that there is only the alcohol free drink package included. This can be upgraded for those at least 18 years old. Costs are a bit more than 100 € per week. Ask your travel agent for doing it in advance, or upgrade it by visiting the front desk on board. The second option only works at the embarcation day, so you should prefer the first option.

Pending on local law it may possible that serving alcoholic drinks may be restricted during port times, for all or e. g. for those under the age of 21. More regarding that topic should be found in the informations you will get together with your booking confirmation or with your cruise ticket. For that, it could be a good thing to wait for the upgrade until you get all documents for the cruise to avoid paying for nothing or less than expected.

Diddn