Question about Checkin Date

So I have my checkin dates for my 2 upcoming cruises . Does RCI adhere to a specific time for check in to begin . As in will it open at exactly or close to midnight ( or some other scheduled time ) , on the day or is it just random and I'll have to continually check . I wouldn't know the answer as with all my past cruises I have missed my checkin date , and end up checking in days/weeks later and shafting myself out of the earlier timeslots .

And I do like to get onboard as early as possible 

Thx

10 minutes ago, LobsterStalker said:

So I have my checkin dates for my 2 upcoming cruises . Does RCI adhere to a specific time for check in to begin . As in will it open at exactly or close to midnight

Yes, midnight in the time zone of departure (or a few minutes later in my experience).

And if you're unaware, you can use the app to just grab your arrival time and then worry about everything else later. If you use the website you have to go through the other stuff to secure an arrival time.

Edited by OCSC Mike

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yes, midnight in the time zone of departure (or a few minutes later in my experience).

And if you're unaware, you can use the app to just grab your arrival time and then worry about everything else later. If you use the website you have to go through the other stuff to secure an arrival time.

Perfect ! And

Yeah thx , I had heard that along the way somewhere . Also wrote a note somewhere (probably lost it by now ) that there was kind of a backdoor on the app to avoid something that doesn't always work properly. I'll have to look again later