Haven Deck preference

rattla

Looking at booking a Haven Courtyard, but interested in peoples opinion on the best location on NCL Getaway?

Is it any better to be on deck 15 or 16?

logically I thought maybe 16 as everything is on that floor but any pros or cons?

Edited by rattla

We were in the Haven on the Getaway in October of last year.  We had a Courtyard suite on 16 and loved the location.  Easy access to the lounge, restaurant and concierge.  It is also great having the courtyard and pool basically outside your door.  Easy access to the sundeck as well.  Probably can't go wrong on either deck though, it's the Haven.

Have fun and enjoy!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, REV_Cruiser said:

We were in the Haven on the Getaway in October of last year.  We had a Courtyard suite on 16 and loved the location.  Easy access to the lounge, restaurant and concierge.  It is also great having the courtyard and pool basically outside your door.  Easy access to the sundeck as well.  Probably can't go wrong on either deck though, it's the Haven.

Have fun and enjoy!

I was thinking towards the entrance of haven as a preference too.  It’s not too clear from the deck plans and the videoed I’ve seen where the entrances to Haven areas are from the cabins.  Is there like a corridor and you return to the front to acces Lounge etc?  Or is there multiple places from the cabins to access the haven public areas?

On deck 16, upon entering the Haven area, there is a corridor that leads to the concierge desk and around the corner is the bar.  Next to the bar is the entrance to the restaurant.  Right at the entrance to the Haven area is a doorway that enters into a corridor on which the port side cabins are located. That corridor goes all the way forward with an entrance to the lounge area part way and a little further forward, a door to the courtyard.  I hope I explained it in a way that makes sense.

• Like 1

Agree that 16 was a great location, central to everything. Loved being near the bar / lounge / restaurant area but especially the pool and pool deck as it was a very "easy in / easy out" for kiddo to go from the room to the pool then back and not worry about wet clothing. 

We were in 16112 Two Bedroom Suite. As you can see from the deck plans below, there are really no "long distances" to travel to the Haven proper f you are deck 16. Deck 15 has a very similar layout with easy stairs or elevator access. The aft Haven suites have glorious balconies, but do require a bit of walking - which, considering how good the food is in the restaurant, may be a good thing to keep those cruise pounds down! 😃

0?ui=2&ik=81f096d00b&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1774312805664096604&th=189fa0189609015c&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-3U2KQ444P9Yv7ELPVyX4WqvWQX0h8ojHAM-N_1RuNt-IWfVGQH2fWJNTLa3_-iWZqkh7iXuGRUoROX12XYRIrkpD5D59xhmRuP8_jVLWWxIhYhw1I2GG_vCA&disp=emb

Hope that's helpful,

Warmest Amy

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rattla said:

Looking at booking a Haven Courtyard, but interested in peoples opinion on the best location on NCL Getaway?

Is it any better to be on deck 15 or 16?

logically I thought maybe 16 as everything is on that floor but any pros or cons?

Last year, we were in the suite just outside the door that leads directly to the Haven bar and lounge. It was spectacular location. Less than 10 steps to the Haven bar. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2