NCL airport transfer to Marseille

beckyboo1986

Hi

I'll be departing NCL Epic on 2nd October in Marseille. I have booked my flights and airport transfers through NCL agent but my flight doesn't depart until 14:55. Does anyone know what happens with the transfers please? I really don't want to sit around the airport for hours before my flight.

Thanks

Becky

• 2 weeks later...

You might be stuck unless the NCL plan includes a half day bus wander around Marseille.

Sadly the sunny Marseille PROVENCE airport has very little to amuse you except some cafes and sandwich shops like Au Bon Pain. Technically your check in time might be 12:45 but you can’t choose the shuttle departure time, so take a good book. We’ll, you might see some famous people rush through on their way to their Villa in the hills. There is free public Wi-Fi.

IF you weren’t booked on the Airporttransfer  then the local shuttle to Les Terrassas du Port (shopping center, restaurants) could amuse you before catching a taxi to the airport. But then there’s pesky luggage involved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Best bet would be an NCL shore ex that will drop you at the airport ... your luggage is safe in the bus while you see the sights.  A car service would be even more enjoyable.  At your Meet&Greet, you may want to spread the word and find others to share in the cost of a car or private shuttle.

Edited by jsn55