Theme nights on Pacific Encounter Great Barrier Reef 13 Oct

lainie06

You are correct, there are three theme nights - Bianco, Back to School and Gatsby. Sorry, I can't remember precisely what nights for the first two, but Gatsby was on the last night on the cruise we took to GBR at the end of May. I remember it was the same for just about every cruise we have sailed with P&O. The reason I distinctly recall Gatsby being the last night is that I was wishing it was earlier in the cruise so I wouldn't have to worry about fitting into my dress after all the delicious food on the cruise. 😂

Edited by ceeceeDee

• 3 weeks later...

Hi John and Hilary. We dined at Luke's late May. I had three courses (from memory crab pancake, barramundi and licorice parfait) for $58. Hubby had two courses (too busy inhaling mine to remember what he had) for $48. Amazing food, great service, relaxing ambience and well worth the price. I think those prices were average for the menu. Hope this helps.

Cheers

CeeCee

14 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

Hi John and Hilary. We dined at Luke's late May. I had three courses (from memory crab pancake, barramundi and licorice parfait) for $58. Hubby had two courses (too busy inhaling mine to remember what he had) for $48. Amazing food, great service, relaxing ambience and well worth the price. I think those prices were average for the menu. Hope this helps.

Cheers

CeeCee

Great thanks CeeCee, planning to take Hil there on the last night of the Oct cruise for our wedding Anniversary.

Could not find a copy of one of their menus, menus for every where else on Encounter, but not Luke's Bar & Grill.

Regards

John

What a lovely way to celebrate your anniversary, John. October must be a good month, our anniversary is then also! Don't forget to let the crew know it's your anniversary. Who knows, you might get something. 😀