Can I get the scoop on dress at night in Tahiti (ladies)

Piaa

We are sailing on Wind Spirit 11 nights Tahiti in a few weeks and as this is our first time on Windstar I am wondering exactly what the dress is for ladies at night ... I know what the "official" description is, but is it silky maxi type dresses for dinner or something a little less "fancy" (not that these are fancy but hopefully you know what I mean 😀)  

We are used to SeaDream so very familiar with the type of outfits for evening when onboard but as this is our first time I'm trying not to overthink but yea, thats not happening 😂

If you go with casual sundresses (+ a wrap if the dining room is chilly) or capris with a nice top...again nothing very fancy unless you choose...you'll be in good company!  Casual is the mindset.  Enjoy!

Definitely casual… I wore capris with a nice top, Hawaiian shirts and dresses, rayon pants.  I never saw a woman turned away and asked to change.  I did see men asked to leave and put on pants when they wore shorts.

the exception is the Bora Bora dinner and the deck bbq - comfort there since it is hot and outdoors.

• Like 1