Cannot add a new bid to Royal Up - normal or a glitch (cruise in October)

Hi there, first time RCI cruiser here, have cruised many many times on other cruiselines but this is our first Royal Caribbean cruise which departs at the beginning of October. On Monday (this week) we bid a cabin on Royal Up. We chose only one cabin type to bid as we weren't sure yet if we'd want to bid other cabin types. Well now we do but when I go to our cruise planner it shows only the bid we made; not the other cabin categories anymore. I can change our current bid or cancel it but nothing more 😕 Does this seem normal or is it a computer glitch? Does it matter that we did our online check-in on Friday? 

Please help a clueless lady whose DH is not very happy about the fact that we are stuck on just the one bid and cannot do more of them... 

Edited by European_CruiseGirl

If possible, I suggest signing in on a computer (rather than smart phone).  I think you may find it easier to find the option.  Sign in to the Royal Caribbean website.  Under “my cruises” hopefully you will see “bid status” for that cruise.  Click it. Below the box for your current bid hopefully you will see (small print) “Don’t miss out.  Click here for other upgrade options…”

Try that.  If it doesn’t work for you, come back and we can try something else.

Edited by Starry Eyes

2 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

If possible, I suggest signing in on a computer (rather than smart phone).  I think you may find it easier to find the option.  Sign in to the Royal Caribbean website.  Under “my cruises” hopefully you will see “bid status” for that cruise.  Click it. Below the box for your current bid hopefully you will see “Don’t miss out.  Click here for other upgrade options…”

Try that.  If it doesn’t work for you, come back and we can try something else.

OMG OMG OMG - thank you!!!!!! It was written is such a small font that we didn't see this text. Thank you so so much 🥰🥰🥰