Anyone stayed here?

lindleyjulie

Finally after looking around forever, found what seems like a geat place, any info would be apprieciated Bonaventure Vacation Village Weston, yes its 30 miles from FLL but we have a car, at $250 for two nights thats a bargain the reviews were good so I booked it with opodo its for 03/24 & 25 so its quite busy at that time. From most of the reports I read its difficult to find a hotel room thats clean:eek: and I would be very upset if that happened, thanks everyone for your help:)

This resort is a well kept secret. It recently underwent a multi million dollar renovation with the intent of converting to a condo hotel or timeshare. The hotel complex is usually filled during the week with business conferences and empty on the weekends. All of the rooms have been updated. The pool is wonderful, the grounds are spectacular. Across from the hotel is the Weston town square with shops, restaurants etc.

Now the downside. It's 15 miles west of the airport on the edge of the Everglades. (25-35 minutes to the port) Unless you ave a rental the transportation costs could be a little pricey. I would rent a car for the day, it would cost less then cabfare.

lindleyjulie, did they offer a shuttle?

Archived