Noise in G deck cabins on Britannia

Sunshine453

Hi, we’re looking to book on the Britannia next summer but there is very limited availability for a family of 5. Can anyone tell me what noise levels are like on G deck from the public areas below? Specifically cabins G321 and G335. They are over the Crystal Room and Java. Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, Sunshine453 said:

Hi, we’re looking to book on the Britannia next summer but there is very limited availability for a family of 5. Can anyone tell me what noise levels are like on G deck from the public areas below? Specifically cabins G321 and G335. They are over the Crystal Room and Java. Thanks! 

We have stayed above Java in G407 a few times and heard nothing from below. 

The Crystal rooms now host karaoke once or twice a week and the silent disco, but I don't think these go on particularly late. 

The other nights is ballroom dancing, quite sedate. 

In my opinion, better to be here than either end, above the Live Lounge or theatre. 

Good luck and have a great cruise. 

Andy 

34 minutes ago, Sunshine453 said:

Thanks again and don’t worry about replying to above, ended up booking another cruise with diff cabins (for other reasons!) 

4 hours ago, Sunshine453 said:

Thanks so much Andy! Other thing I read was issues with smoke on balcony from Java smoking area below? Did you experience that in 407? Thanks

Will answer anyway as might be of interest to someone. 

Absolutely no smell from the smoking area below and we are non smokers who are quite sensitive to the smell. 

Quite amazing really, but true. We have booked same cabin again for 2 more cruises. 

Andy 

Edited by AndyMichelle