First timer GSC questions

LobsterStalker

Hi all , I am currently searching for a winter cruise. I have been a fairly loyal patron of Royal , but with the many recent cuts and in most cases extreme price increases ,  I am looking elsewhere and a couple different NCL sailings with stop at GSC are on my radar .  I have done 1 NCL cruise , (Breakaway 11 night in 2018), and loved it . 

Just a couple questions regarding food and beverage that I'm sure I can get more accurate answers here than with the NCL reps.

Firstly , does the drink package apply on the island ?

And which food venues on the island are complimentary ?

Any other (Island Pro tips) of course appreciated .

Thx

Cheers

On Great Stirrup Cay the beverage package works!  There are three complimentary food locations on the island, Jumbey Beach Grill, Abaco Taco, and Tropic Like Its Hot.

If you splurge and pay for an on island spa treatment at the on island Mandara spa, you will also get access to the Silver Cove area which is normally reserved for those who have booked a Silver Cove Cabin or Villa. There you can go to the Silver Cove buffet which has some better offerings. you will also have access to the Moet bar, which is free if you have the upgraded drinks package, or a small upcharge if you don't. FYI there is a lovely outdoor hot tub at the spa you can use too.

33 minutes ago, dpepper64 said:

Where do we book on island massage.  Cant do it on line I guess we have to do on the ship?

Yes, on the ship on embarkation day. Find any of the spa representatives when you board, or go to the Spa, tell them what treatment you want, but tell them you want it in GSC Spa. If you are in the Haven there will be a spa rep by the concierge desk who can do it for you.