Silly Gym Question

I am going to be on the Vision in less than 2 weeks and I was curious to know whether or not they had cable machines, ....not the easy weight lifting machines but the ones that sort resemble the tv's bowflex? Also, ..do they have free weights? Thanks :)

I have never been on your ship but....

In all the ships we have sailed, they have always had free weights and never had something similar to the bow flex.

Hopefully someone who sailed your ship will chime in soon.

Bobbie

FYI go to webshots.com and look for pictures of the weight room on your ship. That might answer it for you.

Vision is like Jewel, Brilliance and Radiance, I believe. Those ships have free weights, fitness balls, and the regular Nautilus type weight machines, plus treadmills, elliptical machines, exercise bikes and some spinning bikes.

I can't recall, unfortuantely, if they have any cable exercise set ups. I prefer free weights myself so I didn't pay much attention. Definitely didn't see any pilates equipment.

Vision is like Jewel, Brilliance and Radiance, I believe. Those ships have free weights, fitness balls, and the regular Nautilus type weight machines, plus treadmills, elliptical machines, exercise bikes and some spinning bikes.

I can't recall, unfortuantely, if they have any cable exercise set ups. I prefer free weights myself so I didn't pay much attention. Definitely didn't see any pilates equipment.

Vision is not a Radiance class ship and the fitness center does not compare.

There is a SMALL free weight area and a few machines and a decent amount of cardio.

The gym area on the Radiance class ships is oh so much nicer than on the Vision class ships. Much larger area, more treadmills and bikes and great weight equipment. Of course I said the same thing about the Vision class ships the first time I sailed on one of them. They were so much better than the Sovereign class.

Archived