Special laundry deal on Infinity?

Lori in AZ

I read somewhere on CC that some cruiselines offer a special laundry deal like stuff your bag full of dirty clothes to be washed for 10 dollars deal instead of each item prices separately. Is this possible on Infinity? If so, how do I ask for this deal?

I got 8 people (2 adults and 6 kids) and just found out that Infinity doesnt have self laundry room on a 12 days cruise to Alaska!!!

Need any help figuring out how to save $$$ on laundry service. THANKS!

First and always to remember, if you can afford to cruise, you can pay to have your laundry done. I send mine out at home.

However, they do a great job on the ships, and the prices are not bad at all, plus who wants to do laundry.....you're on vacation:)

I used to stress about laundry. 14 days through the canal on Infinity after a cross country flight--no laundry--what will my lovely bride do? How will my tux shirt look (and smell) after three formal nights? With pre and post cruise time I need 18 pairs of underwear! I don't even own 18 pairs of underwear.

But we took the cruise and a bunch more and I sent out the laundry and now I realize that even though I have sent out a BUNCH of laundry to X over our three cruises, I have spent 10 times that on martinis. So drink one less martini (heaven forbid) get your laundry done and ENJOY YOURSELF. You're on vacation!:D

Archived