Wonder - Paper Cruise Compass

On 8/27/2023 at 4:53 PM, coffeebean said:

Hubby was watching a YouTube video and the vloger said the paper Cruise Compass on Wonder OTS was no longer available. I had read, recently, on Cruise Critic that if you go to Customer Service and request a paper Compass, they will give one to you. Those of you who have recently cruised on Wonder OTS, is the paper Compass no longer available?

Just an aside. On my Oasis August 20 sail paper compass was left in my cabin each night by my cabin steward. Also available at CS. 

However, any communication by theC& A loyalty ambassador was done via voice mail left on  cabin telephone. 
Previously, Always received an invite via paper whether for repeat cruisers, C&A benefit listings or lunch with an officer. 

Many times I did not know what was going on until I went to cabin. 

3 hours ago, nimbex1970 said:

Perhaps guest services were out of them daily when we sailed in May.  Our cabin attendant didn't provide them , but I never followed up. Us old folks travel with a highlighter, lol.

When I sailed Oasis in October, '22 my son when was traveling with me with his family was told only those passenger 65+ would receive the paper compass each night.  I guess Royal does not think that us old folks are techied enough.😜

• Like 1