Entertainment Schedules Prior to Sailing

Are entertainment schedules released prior to sailing like they were pre-pandemic? I have only sailed once since 2020 and we did not have the schedule until we were onboard. This caused a lot of stress trying to move around dinners, etc. We ended up missing a lot. I liked when we were able to schedule our shows ahead of time. Would like to be more prepared this time around. 

8 minutes ago, stephiek814 said:

Are entertainment schedules released prior to sailing like they were pre-pandemic? I have only sailed once since 2020 and we did not have the schedule until we were onboard. This caused a lot of stress trying to move around dinners, etc. We ended up missing a lot. I liked when we were able to schedule our shows ahead of time. Would like to be more prepared this time around. 

I believe they post them on the first day of the month prior to your sale month .

The headliner and the comedy club do not show up though , but everything else does.

Not all ships though . Oasis class does 

Edited by loman
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 1:05 PM, stephiek814 said:

This caused a lot of stress trying to move around dinners, etc.

Assume shows around dinner time are aligned with the timing of early and late traditional dining. If you want an idea of what to expect, look in the app for your ship and closest in sailing similar to yours.