Billing Dispute

Geo1688

So I double checked my booking information and I actually stayed in a Vista Suite with Verandah so I guess these are supposed to come with binoculars?  

Called to follow up today and was told that ship management hasn’t responded to their email and would follow up with ship management again on my behalf.  Since they already did so last week, I thought they were reaching out to HAL mgmt yesterday.   It’s ridiculous to have multiple back and forth with the ship about the same thing, that I did not take the binoculars.

Edited by Geo1688

5 hours ago, Geo1688 said:

So I double checked my booking information and I actually stayed in a Vista Suite with Verandah so I guess these are supposed to come with binoculars?  

Called to follow up today and was told that ship management hasn’t responded to their email and would follow up with ship management again on my behalf.  Since they already did so last week, I thought they were reaching out to HAL mgmt yesterday.   It’s ridiculous to have multiple back and forth with the ship about the same thing, that I did not take the binoculars.

I'd wondered about your cabin category, as we've sailed on the K'dam in a Vista Suite. Yes, there were binoculars, but not nearly as good as our own. We're still keeping our fingers crossed in the hope that HAL will treat you fairly.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Geo1688 said:

Have you reached out to the Mariners Desk?

6 minutes ago, Geo1688 said:

Can they do anything on my behalf?  

They can help expedite communication. I reached out to them when I had a Flight Ease issue and also when I had a problem getting OBC. Both times I ended up getting a phone call from HAL.

It's worth a try, IMO.

6 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

They can help expedite communication. I reached out to them when I had a Flight Ease issue and also when I had a problem getting OBC. Both times I ended up getting a phone call from HAL.

It's worth a try, IMO.

Thanks!  Will try them out tomorrow.