Dining reservations for 6 people

Frogger22

Hi CC Community - last night at midnight at 125 days out for two Club Balcony suites we went on the browser to get reservations for 6 people for the 12/31/23 Bliss Cruise. There were already pretty limited options. Do you think that more will open up at some point to adjust the times below? Any advice appreciated. I sent a note to my Group Sales PCC. Do you think that or calling NCL directly might work?

12/31 New Years was able to book 5:30 pm La Culcina. This would work but prefer 6:30-7:30 range.

We were able to book good times at Le Bistro and Cagneys for later in the week but only for 4 people, not 6 (do you think we can adjust to 6 people)?

Surprisingly we could book Manhattan and Savor (but not Taste) for 6 people, but only at 8:30, and would prefer earlier. 

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Frogger22 said:

I sent a note to my Group Sales PCC. Do you think that or calling NCL directly might work?

It worked for me.  I had difficulty booking restaurants so I emailed my CAS consultant.  She got things booked.  One reservation was later than I'd have liked but I can live with it.  When I first board, I'll see if I can get a better timeslot.  

Some slots are also held open until boarding so, if you can't get anything better now, try to board early so you can be among the first at the restaurant reservation desk.

43 minutes ago, Frogger22 said:

Hi CC Community - last night at midnight at 125 days out for two Club Balcony suites we went on the browser to get reservations for 6 people for the 12/31/23 Bliss Cruise. There were already pretty limited options. Do you think that more will open up at some point to adjust the times below? Any advice appreciated. I sent a note to my Group Sales PCC. Do you think that or calling NCL directly might work?

12/31 New Years was able to book 5:30 pm La Culcina. This would work but prefer 6:30-7:30 range.

We were able to book good times at Le Bistro and Cagneys for later in the week but only for 4 people, not 6 (do you think we can adjust to 6 people)?

Surprisingly we could book Manhattan and Savor (but not Taste) for 6 people, but only at 8:30, and would prefer earlier. 

Thank you!

Too funny ! I am on that same cruise with the same exact issue. I was told we need to change the reservations once we board - only way. They only allow you to book large tables (6+) at the 5:30 or 9:30 time slot. I guess we will both be in line trying to move our times around.  🤣

• Haha 1

I noticed on my recent reservation at 120 days out, there seemed to be more times available then when I looked at 124/123 days out. I'm platinum so I could book dining at 125 days out. I wasn't sure about a couple days for dining reservations, so when I looked a couple days later, the time slots were slim. But, when I looked at 120 days out, there were alot more time slots. My reservations weren't for a large group like yours, but you might want to look again at 120 days out (at midnight).

Edited by genealogyfan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1