Finally, Shore Excursion Reviews appear to be updated!

QuattroRomeo

I've been hoping for more timely excursion reviews for a couple of tours on our Alaska itinerary next spring. When I logged in to our booking today, the shore excursion descriptions had a new look to them and there were many new reviews! (I wrote one last month for our cruise this past June and it is there now, so at least I know they are truly recent). Not sure about other itineraries, but if you have been looking for something in particular, it might be updated now.

Still getting some error codes and white screens, but when I finally get the excursions to come up, they display differently than before. I guess I.T. dept. has been working on something!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Too funny! If you're talking about the Experience the Yukon and Suspension Bridge tour, that's the one I recently reviewed! We took a similar private one the year before, and the ship one was just as good, just a bigger bus. We will do it again next year. We find it is good value for everything you get to see. Plus the Yukon is the one place we can use our own currency on this cruise, and we like the shops there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QuattroRomeo said:

I've been hoping for more timely excursion reviews for a couple of tours on our Alaska itinerary next spring. When I logged in to our booking today, the shore excursion descriptions had a new look to them and there were many new reviews! (I wrote one last month for our cruise this past June and it is there now, so at least I know they are truly recent). Not sure about other itineraries, but if you have been looking for something in particular, it might be updated now.

Still getting some error codes and white screens, but when I finally get the excursions to come up, they display differently than before. I guess I.T. dept. has been working on something!

Yes, this seems to be a site-wide improvement for HAL. Much better and more current reviews, and my which include pictures. This must have been a major effort by HAL. Two thumbs up!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mandalay1903 said:

Yes, this seems to be a site-wide improvement for HAL. Much better and more current reviews, and my which include pictures. This must have been a major effort by HAL. Two thumbs up!

Agree - needs to maintained with new ones added on a regular basis or it will become outdated again.

Will enjoy it while it's current.

We recently received links to submit excursion reviews about three weeks after the excursion.  Timing was great as we were back home with good internet access.  This is the first time in three cruises with HAL after COVID that we received a link to review.  Hopefully they will continue.  

• Like 1