june '07 Caribbean cruise- honeymoon??

Dorie7

My neice is getting married in June 2007 and wants a caribbean cruise for her honeymoon. Any suggestions? She likes the idea of a southern caribbean and was consssidering one out of an island so that she could do a pre or post stay there (such as San juan).

Dorie

Last July my husband and I did a Southern Caribbean cruise on Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan. It was wonderful! It was my husband's first cruise ever, and my first cruise on RCCL. We had a blast! We went down a day early and explored old San Juan. (We would have loved to have gone down even earlier, but finances prohibited it.) I highly recommend this for a great honeymoon!

Another AOS honeymooner here, it was also the first cruise from my DH and I. We sailed in September 2004 and had an amazing time,we had an unexpected night over in Puerto Rico, but other than that it was excellent.

I also did the S. Caribbean, but that was before Adventure - I was on Monarch. I still had a great time, even without all the upgrades you get on a newer ship. It was my second favorite trip (we did Med cruise last year that topped it). We stayed 2 days post cruise in San Juan. We walked around the Old Town area, toured the fort, and took a tour of the rain forest. Your niece will have a great time!

Archived