Your accommodation address for port Canaveral

k8ti

I have struggled to book in today for our trip on Sunday. I phoned TUI, I have called into the travel agents, and no one has been able to help. The travel agent said just turn up at the airport. Because of this we cannot book our seat on the plain. Any Ideas?

Hi K,

Are you meaning you cant check in?If thats what you mean you cant check in online for the US has to be done at airport

Regards your thread title

We put in Marella Discovery,Port Canaveral,the address and zip/postcode

Might be a bit late in the day but if its neither of these your meaning I,d be going back into the TUI travel agents and demanding they help you,its there job

12 hours ago, k8ti said:

I have struggled to book in today for our trip on Sunday. I phoned TUI, I have called into the travel agents, and no one has been able to help. The travel agent said just turn up at the airport. Because of this we cannot book our seat on the plain. Any Ideas?

When I tried to book in for the flight yesterday it seemed to work except it said it couldn’t send an email as there was something wrong with one of the passenger details. The resend button also didn’t work. I got through to an online chat very quickly and a helpful lady called Julie said we were definitely checked in but couldn’t give me seat no’s which I thought was odd, but she’d try later and get back to me and in fairness she did email me later in the day with seat details, although I’ve still not had a actual system confirmation. ( I think their systems are pretty c**p by todays standards) As long as you have a tick on the page which says you are checked in (see below) you can just turn up at the airport, otherwise use online chat, I thought it was pretty effective.

D50A5CC5-3EB4-4F90-BE8D-3E919FD60A26.jpeg