Portland shore excursion to Jurassic Coast (and more!) with Dorset Day Trips

BJE77

For British Isles cruisers with a stop in Portland, I highly recommend spending the day with Daren and his modern VW camper Snowy exploring the Jurassic Coast and beautiful Dorset. He'll pick you up right at the ship and take you to beautiful coastal rock formations, coves, historic pubs overlooking castle ruins, and hidden gems like an old church with connections to George Washington and the American flag and an archeological surprise that I bet no other tour will show you! Daren is highly knowledgeable and friendly and you'll get a private small group experience much better than a big tour. Portland and Dorset have a lot to offer...and nobody can show it to you better than Daren.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186262-d4592289-Reviews-Dorset_Day_Trips-Bournemouth_Dorset_England.html

https://dorsetdaytrips.co.uk/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i second this recommendation

we did trip in his VW 2019 and found him a great person

I contacted him again later that year when we were going to a music festival near Pooole and he picked us up from coach station

he said he was a bit concerned about the coming year as he had had several cancellations from people worried about news of a potential pandemic!!!

so glad his business survived and would 100% recommend him 

• Thanks 1