Just got on Enchanted Princess for 7 day cruise September 2, 2023

dickinson

10 hours ago, Senga said:

Xcite (not Static), from Trinidad & Tobago, were fantastic and it was the only entertainment we went to consistently.  They are on until mid October and are definitely worth your time.  We really enjoyed Rock Opera.  Went to listen to AJ one night; we couldn't see what the attraction was but, as they say, each to their own.

Oops!  I think we had Static on another cruise.  We never went to the piazza specifically to hear Xcite but heard them while we were in Crooners waiting or after AJ Clarke finished.  

1 minute ago, travellingnana said:

We missed Crete today for the same reason 

Always a bummer when you miss a port, especially if you were looking forward to it.  Luckily for us we had been to Kotor before although I was looking forward to just wandering around the ancient city and also admiring the views as we sailed out.

5 minutes ago, dickinson said:

Always a bummer when you miss a port, especially if you were looking forward to it.  Luckily for us we had been to Kotor before although I was looking forward to just wandering around the ancient city and also admiring the views as we sailed out.

We haven’t been there before, and were looking forward to it, but between Crete or Ephesus (tomorrow) I’d much rather miss Crete!

On 9/6/2023 at 3:02 PM, Thrak said:

One also can't fix rude. It's sad there are so many rude people and there is really no reason to be rude. On our last cruise we were waiting for something to start in Explorer's and there was music being piped in. A Queen song started playing and I mentioned to another passenger that the guitar player - Brian May - actually has a PHD in Astrophysics. The woman looked at me like I was a slimy bug and said, "Hmmph! I guess some stupid people like that music." What a "wonderful" person she must be to make such a comment to a total stranger who had been smiling when speaking to her. 🙄

Sometimes the elevator doesn't go to the top floor! 😄

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2023 at 9:41 PM, Senga said:

Xcite (not Static), from Trinidad & Tobago, were fantastic and it was the only entertainment we went to consistently.  They are on until mid October and are definitely worth your time.  We really enjoyed Rock Opera.  Went to listen to AJ one night; we couldn't see what the attraction was but, as they say, each to their own.

Agree - besides the Irish singers, Xcite was the only music we really enjoyed. How about the two comedians 😱 so disappointing.