Roll Calls for QE2 and QM2 - Lots of Info Here

garycarla

Are you looking for roll calls for your cruise with Cunard? Maybe this will help.

Hint: If you want to do some of what follows, you can hit CONTROL N right now and you will open a new internet window. One window will have these instructions and another to do what it says below by switching back and forth. Actually, if you click on one of the links below, it should open a new window for you.

1) On the Main Cruise Critic Message Board Page you can scroll down to see Roll Calls. For the QE2 and QM2, you will have to select from the scroll down list.

2) It will then take you to this page (QM2 or QE2) where some folks have "signed up" where it says ENTER YOUR CRUISING INFO. Now comes the harder part. If they have not provided a link to their Roll Call, it gets hard to find. We will get back to this in a minute. Do NOT sign up here yet, especially if there are no links.

3) To find all Roll Calls that have been started, you have to go to this page with "All Other Cruise Lines". You now just scroll and scroll and scroll to find your ship. Search MIGHT work, but since everybody labels them differently, it probably will not.

4) Once you find your Cruise, save it in your FAVORITES for future use. If you think you have looked far enough and can not find your cruise, you can start a thread yourself.

5) If you are going to "sign up" on the page mentioned in step #2 above, you should COPY the link from the address bar. It will look something like this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=246016

The only difference will be the number at the end. Copy that by highlighting it with you mouse, then hitting EDIT, COPY from the top menu or hitting CONTROL C (universal Windows copy command). When you go back to step two it will ask you for a Link or URL back to your cruise roll call. Just paste it in there (Control V) or Edit, Paste.

Meanwhile, here are some of the cruises I could find. Maybe yours is here:

The first three came from links posted by passengers.

QM2 Rio to New York 3rd April 2006

QM2 Transatlantic From New York April 15

Qm2 July 3/2006(the link from the Roll Call page is broken because the original poster tried to type in the link instead of pasting it...they are too hard to type in)

These came from the long list of "Other Cruise Lines" Those on these cruise would do well to post links in step #2 above to help find others. I have NOT edited the thread titles you see below.

QM2 December 2, 2006

QE2 ,Iceland July 3rd

Roll Call QM2 4/15 and 4/23

QM2 Westbound Transatlantic Sept 24/06

QM2 - 15 June 2006

QM2 23/12/2006 Xmas/New Year

Qm2 27/6/06 And 24/7/06

QM2 11/18/06 Caribbean

QM2 9/25/05 to Fall Colors

QM2 July 24, 2006 ROLL CALL

Hope this helps everyone find others or share information about your upcoming cruise on Cunard.

Yes, it appears that way. Not as many folks that Travel QE2 and QM2 seem to post compared to some other ships. Hopefully more will take advantage of the Roll Call section of this board to change that, just a little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm on the QE2 at the end of May 2005. There is an entry on the list of cruises, hoverer I can't find any further reference to this trip (I've scrolled as far back as 2004 but with no joy). How do I get from the list of cruises that people are on to the thread dealing with that voyage?

• 2 months later...

Archived