My wife and I are from Australia and are almost 6-months into a 7-month RTW trip. We commenced with our Black Credit Card Insurance with Allianz but the maximum for that is 180 days and it expires just before we commence a Celebrity Millennium month-long cruise from Vancouver to Tokyo. Long-time travellers, we have never claimed against an insurance policy!

Can we get a one-month policy to cover the one-way cruise, the overnight stay in Tokyo and the flight back to MEL via SGN.

11 hours ago, frodo1 said:

My wife and I are from Australia and are almost 6-months into a 7-month RTW trip. We commenced with our Black Credit Card Insurance with Allianz but the maximum for that is 180 days and it expires just before we commence a Celebrity Millennium month-long cruise from Vancouver to Tokyo. Long-time travellers, we have never claimed against an insurance policy!

Can we get a one-month policy to cover the one-way cruise, the overnight stay in Tokyo and the flight back to MEL via SGN.

Hi frodo1,

You should easily be able to get a travel medical plan from an Australian company to cover the remainder of your trip.

Steve Dasseos