Disappointing P&O shore excursions in the Caribbean... any advice?

CaptainPedantic

52 minutes ago, CaptainPedantic said:

Agree mostly @slug33ukuk (especially with the Barbados bus!) but we have had a couple or three unsavoury experiences with DIY in the Caribbean in the past. 2 of those in St Lucia with what feels like a high-pressure sell as soon as you get past security and funnelled through the "dispatch" area, and one more recently when trying to get back to the ship in Curacao. St Lucia is the main concern, and following the advice above, Cosol and Caribbean Island Tours mean we have some good options there. Thanks though for the advice!

No problem..as long as yu feel safe and are happy with prices....yu will enjoy anyway

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

Are Caribbean Islands Tours only available by Facebook?  They don't come up with a website when searching Google and as a non Facebook user I wonder if they are available to contact any other way.  Thanks.

I could only find them via Facebook, but contacted them via email and got an almost instant response with their brochure info@caribbeanislandtours.co.uk - bear in mind I haven't used them so this isn't a recommendation, although they do have a lot of good feedback.

• Thanks 1

Last winter we had the most incredible jet ski safari. 

Its top of our list this year when we return. Think it was st Kitts. But will  check back in my thread. Probably the best beach activity we've ever  done anywhere. Absolutely exhilarating for a full hour hugging the coast. Fast but safe. Stunning views.

We always enjoy food and drinks at the beach next to the airport at st maarten as its always a brilliant atmosphere there. Easy and cheap trip as well.

A taxi tour of the homes of the rich and famous in Barbados near Sandy Lane was also great one year. Lunch at Sandy Lane golf club provides a stunning view of the golf course and beyond (when we  did that our taxi driver was called "Happiest James Bond"

Edited by Interestedcruisefan
  • Thanks 1