Details on suites for the Sky

Yesimapirate

I'm debating between a Heaven suite on the Epic and a suite on the Sky.  Both fit the limited time where both the wife and I can take off.  

I've done multiple Heavens (including the Epic) and also suites on the Jewel class.  Would the experience on the Sky be closer to the Haven experience or to the Jewel class non-Haven suite?

The Sky has a better itinerary but we really enjoy the Epic Haven.  The Epic is also a short drive from home while the Sky is a flight away.

I'm almost looking for a reason to go with the Sky 😁

Tyia!

3 hours ago, Yesimapirate said:

I'm debating between a Heaven suite on the Epic and a suite on the Sky.  Both fit the limited time where both the wife and I can take off.  

I've done multiple Heavens (including the Epic) and also suites on the Jewel class.  Would the experience on the Sky be closer to the Haven experience or to the Jewel class non-Haven suite?

The Sky has a better itinerary but we really enjoy the Epic Haven.  The Epic is also a short drive from home while the Sky is a flight away.

I'm almost looking for a reason to go with the Sky 😁

Tyia!

We had a great cruise on the Sky December 2022.  However, it has no Haven restaurant, no Haven bar and is missing a Haven Courtyard type area. (Much smaller ship!)  Breakfast and Lunch are available for Suites in Cagney's or/Moderno (like on Jewel ships).  As for everything else, it is more like Jewel-class ship.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1