Preimum wifi prices when purchased on board - anyone currently on board a DAM ship can you confirm pricing?

iflyrc5

I realize that purchasing the premium wifi plan ahead of boarding it cheaper than purchasing it on board but we have a lot of ship board credit and would like to compare the pricing.  We have a 7 day and a 21 day back to back on the Eurodam starting in about 3 weeks.   On the HAL site it shows if I purchase premium wifi on board the price is $34.99 per day however when I have purchased this plan on board in the past I know when purchasing it for a entire cruise it was much less than that.  So I am looking for any of our cruise critic folks recently or currently on board a DAM ship that can tell me the price of the premium wifi for a 7 day and 21 day cruise when purchased on board.  I called the ship services phone number but they told me that they did not have access to that information.  They did tell me that I could purchase the plan ahead of time and then when on board I could have the charge transferred to my on board account and my credit card would be refunded.  Not sure that is true - has anyone tried that and did it work?  Thanks for any and all information on this topic.