Carnival Wedding Photo Tip

Just wanted to give a tip for any cruise brides out there. I bought the CD from the photographer of all my wedding pictures. I brought the CD to Walmart to print a few out. I was told that I need a copyright release from Carnival to allow Walmart (or any other photo lab) to print and release the pictures to me. I contacted Carnival (a couple of times) to get this. After about a week someone called me back and e-mailed me a copy of the release. You may want to see if you can this release at the time you buy the pictures. It will save you a little bit of a headache when you return.

Also, this just happened at Walmart. I had also ordered pictures from Snapfish and Sams Club. They both printed them with no problem. Just a little FYI.

Grand Princess - May'03
Voyager of the Seas - Sept. '02
NCL - Mar. '02
Carnival Paradise - Sept. '01
Carnival Triumph - Aug. '99

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;05;15;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]  till my 5/15/04 Wedding on Carnival Legend!

• 1 month later...
Hi there!

Congratulations!

I've been wondering about photos with Carnival weddings. The info. just says for a reasonable fee. Was it really? Do they offer prints, CD, video or ??? How does it all work? Were they good?

Thanks! I need all the info. I can get so I can make a darn decison already!

Archived