Post cruise excursions in Cape Town with luggage in tow

julmops

Hi all,

We will be finishing our Azamara Pursuit cruise in Cape Town at the end of January and we'll only have our flight back home at 9.15pm ... I'm looking for something to find in between but we would need to take our luggage with us and have an airport drop ...

We will spend 2 days in Cape Town before the cruise so I'm flexible in terms of doing what and when but this last day is a bit of a concern ...

Any suggestion would be very welcome !

Many thanks !

Julmops

PS: I know that Azamara offers a post cruise excursion but it's only 4 hours long and would get us to the airport around 1pm, so much too early, even if we would have lounge access in the airport 😉

We booked the City Lodge Hotel Victoria And Alfred Waterfront for the night for cheap ($67).   We won't stay the night, as our flight leaves at 11pm the day we return from the cruise.   The hotel gets good reviews, is in a great location, and it will be a rest stop and a luggage hold for us, for the day.   

Drop off your luggage and book the HOHO (hop on hop off).    Head over to Simon's Town for penguin viewing or Camp's Bay for lunch and street performers.  Or both!   Have fun!

Edited by AnnaNicole
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...