One of the main bonuses of being a 1st time Celebrity cruiser

CruisinShips

On 9/7/2023 at 4:32 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Maybe that is the intention of Celebrity.     Drive away all their more seasoned cruisers that expect many of the things that are being reduced or eliminated and replace them with the "New Celebrity" Future Customers.     If they never had it they won't miss it.

Not just Celebrity. Industry-wide there is a significant need to continue to capture the new to cruise population. 

All of the new to brand people claiming to move from Celebrity to the premium and lux market are exactly the same type of guest as a new to Celebrity cruiser. 

IMG_1418.jpeg

Edited by Jeremiah1212
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, JCMass. said:

Thanks, so what seems different from Royal Caribbean is that you cannot order a drink in a restaurant.  Too bad we have enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner, we usually eat early and it works out well. 

Wait, what? You can’t order drinks while dining in any restaurants?  Am I reading that correctly? I hope not!

21 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

Wait, what? You can’t order drinks while dining in any restaurants?  Am I reading that correctly? I hope not!

I was referring to the Elite benefit of being able to order complimentary drinks from 5-7pm each day.  It seems to be limited to a specific menu, and certain bars.  But of course you can still get a drink at one of the bars and carry it into the restaurant.  I am not sure why they won't honor this benefit in restaurants, Royal Caribbean seems to be able to for their Diamond level cruisers.