Celebrity Transfer

Irish clare

Morning - i am traveling on Celebrity Edge tomorrow ( sooo excited ) i booked my flight and transfer with Celebrity so I will be picked up at the airport and transferred to the ship

does anyone know if this is a shuttle type of setup or do they wait for a few flights to come in before we set off to the ship .. obviously i want to be on board as soon as possible 

thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Irish clare said:

Morning - i am traveling on Celebrity Edge tomorrow ( sooo excited ) i booked my flight and transfer with Celebrity so I will be picked up at the airport and transferred to the ship

does anyone know if this is a shuttle type of setup or do they wait for a few flights to come in before we set off to the ship .. obviously i want to be on board as soon as possible 

thanks in advance 

At Rome airport, after baggage claim head towards exit, Celebrity Reps and crew will be waiting to check you off their list,  (usually to the left as you exit baggage claim). They will take your suitcases and load into cages for transfer to the ship. The transfer will wait for other flights or until they have a full coach load you will then follow the rep for a walk to the waiting coaches.  Keep all your travel documents etc with you as you wont see your suitcases again until onboard.

PS. It will probably be extremely busy as many cruise ships are often doing the same thing, but the reps are fairly obvious.

Edited by JBare
PS
  • Like 2