Luggage Storeage when disembark in Nice

kib

Did a car trip to eze and monte carlo and returned the car to the airport later in the day on our first trip, france is pretty easy to drive in

we were a little more flush this past summer and we hired not just a car but a driver as well

The driver met us at the dock at 10 am , took us on a tour of nice, downtown markets, homes in the hills (he actually drove through elton john's gate and around the fountain and back out to the road), then he took us to eze where we had lunch at the hotel chevre d'or - awesome view, then we went to Monte Carlo and we shopped and had tea at The Hotel De Paris, we met other SD cruisers there who had spent the day at the Spa there and were heading back on the same air france flight with us (as i think about it I dont know what they did with their luggage, maybe teh hotel checked it for tehm for the day) and then he got us back to the Nice airport by 4 pm for our flight to Paris

We arranged the driver through our ta, I can ask her who she used if you want....I think it was around $400-$500 euros for the day but we had a mercedes e class that was stretched to have two back seats ( no one had to sit backwards) so two couples split the cost, it was a great day and a perfectway to end a cruise

Archived