Transfer Vouchers Confirmation Question

cxc362

Hello. Yesterday I purchased NCL transfers from Pier 66 to Sea-Tac for when we disembark after our upcoming Seattle-Alaska cruise on the Encore. I have not received email confirmation as the NCL app said I would.

In a 2019 thread it was stated in a response when no email confirmation was received that the transfer vouchers would be in the edocs when they become available. I cannot check in yet as we’re more than 3 weeks away from sailing. Is it the same now that email confirmation is not actually sent and that the transfer vouchers will just show up in our edocs? Thanks in advance!

I had transfers included a couple of months ago. There weren't any vouchers as such in the eDocs, but there was some text acknowledging I did indeed have transfers and that I should show my eDocs when asked for. Flying in for embarkation I showed it at the airport and they had a list there as well (Iceland, KEF) that they checked. When disembarking I can't remember anyone checking anything at all, but I may remenber wrong.

Any time you add something to or change something about your cruise (transfer, excursion, pre-pay gratuities, etc) you should receive a new cruise confirmation email with a fresh PDF that now contains the new items you booked.

If you want to make sure your transaction went through, open up Payment in your account either online or app.  Once open click on Vacation Add-on.  You should see the transfer there.

As mentioned, show e-docs on airport arrival.  Departure you will get a letter with your luggage tags night before departure.  It says show the letter to board the bus…but we’ve never been asked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laudergayle said:

As mentioned, show e-docs on airport arrival.  Departure you will get a letter with your luggage tags night before departure.  It says show the letter to board the bus…but we’ve never been asked.

When we arrived in NYC off the Gem last December, we were just waved onto the right bus without being asked for our letter. We looked out the windows watching the other passengers outside. More than one waved their letter at the disinterested staff. One lady chased a man around as he placed luggage on the bus trying to make him read her letter. Finally, one of the other passengers suggested she just get on the bus. LOL

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, hallux said:

Any time you add something to or change something about your cruise (transfer, excursion, pre-pay gratuities, etc) you should receive a new cruise confirmation email with a fresh PDF that now contains the new items you booked.

This is true. You should receive a new confirmation email. I have had to call before to have them resend one. For some reason they forgot to send one or the email just didn't come through. 

• 1 month later...